Private Orthopedics Clinic Dr. Thomas Pauly
The Private Orthopedics Clinic Kö 94 is a private medical clinic for self-pay patients. My staff and I provide quality care specifically tailored to your needs – also outside regular office hours.
As a Specialist in Orthopedics (recognized additional certifications: Chiropractic Therapy and Sports Medicine) I will provide you with comprehensive information and therapy in line with the latest medical standards and methods. I make use of conventional medical diagnostic and therapeutic methods as well as holistic approaches and alternative medical procedures to eliminate dysfunctions and problems of the musculo-skeletal system.
Alternative forms of therapy (i.e., methods that are not considered part of conventional medicine) that are beneficial to my patients are not always covered by medical health insurance providers, including private insurance providers.
Our clinic will be happy to provide you with any information you may need, especially with regard to special services requested by patients that are not covered by their health insurance. Of course, you will have the last word as to whether we proceed with the treatment options that I recommend to you.
Nachhaltigkeit in der orthopädischen
Privatpraxis Dr. med. Thomas Pauly
At our practice, environmental awareness and sustainability are very important.
My Range of Services:
- Special Pain Management
- Local injections (also under CT monitoring)
- Osteoarthritis treatment with injection of cartilage-stabilizing substances, if necessary, combined with anti-inflammatory drugs
- Manual Therapy (Chiropractic Therapy)
- Vibration Training as strength and vitality training
- 4-D Spine Analysis
- Stance and Gait Analysis
- Provision of orthotic soles and devices; if necessary, customization of shoes in collaboration with an orthopedic shoemaker
- Kraftmessung – gezielte Trainingsanweisungen
Shockwave Therapy (focused and radial)
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Cellulite Therapy
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Treatment of calcific tendinitis (“calcified shoulder”)
- Tennis elbow,
- Calcaneal (heel) spur
- Pelvic floor pain